Behind the Product
Simply Bred to Shred
Looking for your next best shell? The men's Burton Lodgepole Jacket is not too flashy, but it's oh so functional. Wear it over something warm, and you're all set to ride. Adjust your layers come spring, and ride on.
Two-layer DRYRIDE fabric with taped critical seams is waterproof, breathable, and quick to dry.
Small Details Make a Big Difference
The attached adjustable hood, adjustable cuffs, pocket access hem cinch, pit zips, and zippered pockets set you up for more riding and less fussing.
Low Environmental Impact
Bluesign® approved materials reduce impact on humans and the planet during manufacturing.
- Features + Tech
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- YKK® Zippers
- Fulltime Hood with Front and Rear Adjustment
- Microfleece Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Polyester Dobby Fabric
- Living Lining® Mapped with Embossed Taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- PFC-free DWR