Behind the Product
Suit Up with a Kick of Retro
Staying dry and warm was never this easy for 90s shredders. The men's Burton Frostner Anorak is the only jacket you need for a full season of riding. From chill midwinter days to mild late-season sessions, just zip up and head for the hill. It's packed with on-snow features to keep you riding more and fiddling with your layers less.
The DRYRIDE two-layer shell is waterproof, breathable, and quick to dry.
Small Details Make a Big Difference
Stuff like fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets, a pass pocket, a waist gaiter, and an integrated pants connection are key on stormy days.
Low Environmental Impact
Bluesign® approved materials reduce impact on humans and the planet during manufacturing.
- Regular Fit
- Features + Tech
- YKK® Zippers
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Front and Rear Adjustment
- Microfleece Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets with Microfleece Lining
- Zippered Kangaroo Pocket with Therma-Pocket Inside to Keep your Device Warm
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Polyester Plain Weave Fabric Blocked with DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Polyester/Nylon Heather Ripstop Fabric
- Living Lining® Mapped with Embossed Taffeta
- Lifetime warranty
- PFC-free DWR