Supercharged suspension and ultimate comfort in a binding that redefines high-performance.
Simply put, our goal with the Burton Genesis was to build the most comfortable binding ever, with strength and power that meets the demands of our team riders. Featuring a slightly softer flex and advanced anatomical design, it combines the plushest in cushioning with straps and hi-back that cradle and wrap your boots in ultimate comfort. Advanced composites keep it lightweight; The Hinge (available on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for less fatigue and easier ollies. Offered in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or pair the EST® model with boards featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- BASEPLATESingle-Component Baseplate Construction, 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite, Re:Flex™
- HI-BACK18% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite, Canted Hi-Back Design, Zero Forward Lean Hi-Back, Kickback Hammock, MicroFLAD™
- ANKLE STRAPHammockstrap™
- TOE STRAPSupergrip Capstrap™ 2.0
- BUCKLESDouble Take Buckles
- CUSHIONINGRe:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System, AutoCANT FullBED, B3 Gel
- BURTON WARRANTYAll Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste